Wednesday, June 30, 2010

#SaltReadingGroup kicks off on Twitter

Just a reminder that today the Salt Reading Group kicks off on Twitter with a discussion of Too Many Magpies. I'm there at the mo answering questions, so if you want to ask me anything or tell me anything about the book, do head on over. Just search for #SaltReadingGroup, or if you're not already on Twitter find out how to join in here.

I've already been asked about the fact that the novel is short, what the thing with naming (or not naming) in the novel is all about, what my position is on science/rationality v mystery/passion (a theme of the book) and whether or not the book is feminist. Oh, and a question about the ending which makes me wonder if my intentions are clear, which is what it's all about, I reckon: me questioning the novel as well as everyone else...

No comments: