Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Magpies

I'm thrilled to discover that Too Many Magpies is 4th in Salt's current Top Ten Bestseller list. Thank you so much to those who have bought it, and I do hope you enjoyed it - I'm very interested in people's response to the book (one is always wanting to learn for the next book!) so if you want to let me know, I'll be glad to hear, whatever you have to say.

And if you want to take part in a discussion about it, don't forget the Salt Reading Group which kicks off on Twitter tomorrow with Too Many Magpies as the book for discussion. As I say, you can read about how to join in here. Tomorrow, too, the virtual tour for the book will come to rest finally in the tree-filled world of Eco-Libris, with whom I'm having a tree planted for every copy of the book - and I get asked some pretty tough questions about the environment, and how it relates to my writing!

No comments: