Saturday, June 19, 2010

Here's hoping...

I've had a bit of a rest from the current novel recently, as I found I was getting very tired from working such long hours at it, and I just hope that as a result of that last I've truly cracked it and will be able to work at it more steadily from now on. Tomorrow we are off to Wales again for another week, and for my birthday John bought me a typing chair to use there - previously there I have used a very nice-looking but probably-very-bad-for-my-posture Victorian chair which he once bought in an auction - so I hope that next week I'll really make some inroads (so long as the carpenter doesn't turn up for the ongoing renovations, that is).

2 comments:

Rachel Fenton said...

Hope you get lots of writing and relaxing done - oh, and that your chair is super comfy and posture kind!

Elizabeth Baines said...

Thanks, Rachel - it's a great chair!