Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Horizon Review Issue 4

Issue 4 is now online, and includes a new story of mine, one of a series I've been writing on the theme of uncertainty. Nuala Ni Chonchuir is the new fiction editor for the journal, and the other stories she has chosen, by both familiar names and newcomers, are very varied, and excellent:
There's plenty of poetry, too, and so far I've read the evocative contribution by my friend Katy Evans-Bush. And loads more, including a challenging article by William Oxley on the state of the contemporary poetry culture.

3 comments:

Julie Owen Moylan said...

my linky doesn't work Elizabeth

Elizabeth Baines said...

Sorry, Julie: duly corrected. In fact I copied this list off Nuala's blog, so you might want to check that out...

Julie Owen Moylan said...

Thanks will do. xx