Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Reading at Manchester Central Library tonight

Just a reminder that Robert Graham and I are reading at Manchester Central Library tonight. I've got my share of the wine (but I forgot the orange juice, so I'll have to go out again!). Robert will be reading from his lovely wry stories in The Only Living Boy, and I'll be reading from Too Many Magpies and something else (not sure what yet: I want to read something the audience won't have heard, so I guess that means seeing who turns up and deciding then!)

Do come: Committee Room, Manchester Central Library, 6 pm.

2 comments:

Rachel Fenton said...

Hope that all goes well :)

Elizabeth Baines said...

Thank you Rachel - it did go very well indeed! Good-sized audience who were lovely and asked lots of good and interesting questions and contributed interesting comments.