Friday, October 01, 2010

Things happening...


I was on my way to London yesterday afternoon when this pic popped up in my mail box: The Birth Machine had arrived at Salt's offices from the printer! My very smiley publisher Chris at Salt says that if you order now from Amazon it will be sent as soon as the distributor releases copies...

I was in London for the launch of Sue Guiney's intriguing-looking novel about Cambodia, A Clash of Innocents, and had a great time. Here's a pic of her reading:


Look out for her visiting this blog with the book on 10th October.

And now I'm back in Manc and here we are at October 1st, the occasion for the giveaway I announced yesterday. Here are the details if you'd like to be in one or all of the draws for free copies of the three novels I've had published on that date: Balancing on the Edge of the World, Too Many Magpies and the first of the three editions of The Birth Machine.

No comments: