Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Given up!

OK, I've given in. Given up trying to write my novel for the moment. Just can't do it at the same time as launching another book. I'm not concentrating as well as I should on the novel, yet by the time I've been trying to do so for a whole morning I just don't have the whoomph I need for getting my head around press releases and pitches and mailing lists. And I'm starting to panic that if I don't concentrate on the publicity and organization I just won't get it all done in time...

So, speaking with my organizational hat firmly on now: don't forget that the draw for free copies of my novels takes place on Friday afternoon...

2 comments:

Rachel Fenton said...

Well best of luck with all your promotion! You managed so well spinning those plates though!

Elizabeth Baines said...

Thank you, Rachel!