Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Result of draw!


Well, it's done, the draw for Nuala Ni Chonchuir's great novel, You, and the winner is - Clare Wallace!

There's John above, shaking up the names in his nice new trilby before dipping his hand in and pulling her name out (note how I used a cut-up old typescript).

Congratulations, Clare - you will love this book, I promise. Email me via my profile with your address and I'll send it winging your way.

And don't forget, everyone else, you can immediately assuage your disappointment by pressing a button and getting Nuala's novel here. You won't regret it!

3 comments:

Rachel Fenton said...

Yay - well done, Claire!

Clare Wallace said...

Thank you! I'm so pleased and can't wait to read it. I just emailed my address. Whoop woo!

Group 8 said...

Woo whoo, Clare. Hope you enjoy!