Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Salt Spring offer- 70% off selected books!


My wonderful publisher Salt is running an amazing Spring offer - an unbelievable 70% off selected books! My own novel The Birth Machine is included, so if you haven't already got one, now's your chance! Go to the page, it's like a huge platter of jewels - even if you have Kindle editions of some of those books, my guess is you'll be tempted by their beautiful and striking covers and Salt's famously smart typesetting and design - I know I am! Among the many books on offer are the amazing stories by Carys Bray (Sweet Home), David Gaffney (More Sawn-Off Tales), Tony Williams (All the Bananas I've Never Eaten), Alison Moore's Booker shortlisted The Lighthouse and also her stories, the acclaimed Best British Short Stories edited by Nicholas Royle (2011 and 2013), poetry including Chris Emery's The Departure and all three volumes of Best British Poetry, even the much sought after Short Circuit guide to writing short stories edited by Vanessa Gebbie and much, much more. Do take a look!

No comments: