Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Big day today...

Tonight is the London launch of The Birth Machine, and I'm also taking part in the Eco-Libris Green Books campaign which kicks off at 1pm Eastern time (6 pm in the UK) - 200 bloggers simultaneously posting reviews of green books. I'll be swiftly putting up my review of Kate Pullinger's prizewinning novel The Mistress of Nothing before making sure the wine is sorted for the launch - do log on if you're not at the launch, and of course do so immediately afterwards if you are!

A reminder of the launch details: 6.30 pm, Blackwell's Bookshop, 100 Charing Cross Road (nearest tube Tottenham Court Rd). Please do come along: all are very welcome.

PS For The Birth Machine, I'm taking part in Eco-Libris's scheme to plant a tree for every copy printed.

1 comment:

adele said...

Good luck for the launch! You are going great guns and seem to be having a super time too. I will raise a glass to you tonight.